UV LIGHT BAR
Are you looking to throw a party soon or display any florescent artwork?
here is one of the most essential pieces of equipment needed for such a display.
The UV Light Bar is a piece of equipment which emits ultraviolet light for fluorescent reactions.
The Ultraviolet light that is emitted is a kind of electromagnetic radiation. Its wavelength is near to that of X-rays and light.
LED has technologically advanced and it is improving so the UV LED lights are becoming more available in the market.
The UV light emitted from the light bar has a higher energy output compared to the visible light, and so it is more useful.
Uses of UV light
Initially, UV Light has enjoyable usefulness in different aspect of society. Namely
- Electrical and electronics industry
- Arts and culture industry
- Entertainment industry
- Chemistry and so many other sectors.
The use of the UV light in the entertainment and arts industry through a UV Light Bar demonstrates the effectiveness of UV light.
Application in the Art Industry
In the art industry, the UV light is mainly used to illuminate the fluorescent dyes which are added as optical brightness to papers and fabrics. Some of the UV fluorescent dyes that glow in the primary colors are mainly used on papers textures and paint to enhance the color under daylighting illumination and create special effects when used under UV lamps. This is primarily used in aesthetic applications to create beautiful artworks which are displayed under UV light.
The UV lightening is also used to fluorescence ride artwork and backdrops in amusement parks which add glow to the rides.
Application in Entertainment Industry
The usable light which emits a UV lightning produces a fluorescence looking effect which causes blacklight reactive pigments or dyes to glow in the dark and produce neon colors. This unique effect is mainly used in parties on artwork or painting and also Halloween decorations.
The OLAFUS 3 pack 24W UV LED Blacklight bar is one of the UV light bars able to create the fluorescent looking effect needed. This can be used in art exhibitions, to showcase graffiti art, to illuminate a fluorescence party, used in stage lighting and so many other things.
The UV light bar is enjoyable to use, but there are some safety measures to be taken when using the UV light bar
- Don't look directly into the light when plugging it in
- Never use wet hands to plug it in to prevent electric shock
- If the lamp cord has cut, don't keep using it
- Always use the indicated voltage on the packaging
- Don't move this light bar frequently to prevent it from causing injury to someone
- Clean the lamp at regular intervals to ensure better lighting
- Do not use a chemical solvent when cleaning the lamp. It could cause damage to it.
- Do not attempt to modify the light bar. Modifying it voids the warranty.
- If your light bar reaches the end of its life cycle, when disposing of it,
don't dispose of it with your household waste but take it to a recycling facility.
- This is a UV light bar. Only a small part of it can be seen by the human eye, so, therefore, it might seem dim when it is lit or on.
- This UV Light bar mainly is used for fluorescence lighting and for other uses.
- It is not recommended that this UV light bar is bought if you need to buy a violet light.
- Please follow the local laws and regulation when using this ultraviolet floodlight.
- The UV light is harmful to children so keep it away from them.
- The UV light bar is not waterproof, do keep it away from water.