The home interior decoration style is different, the light color should be different.
Modern minimalist style can choose positive white light to increase the brightness of the space and add a sense of beauty.
Rustic, rural style can choose warm light, to create a warm atmosphere.
Fashionable Scandinavian style can choose neutral light, to create interest in life and improve the quality of life.
Each area and each room has a different function and will have different requirements for its atmosphere. For living room lighting choosing bright neutral light, is not only not harsh, but also can add a sense of warmth, study and bedroom need to be comfortable, so choose a warm or neutral tone of light to create a better and more comfortable atmosphere.
When choosing a spotlight, you can refer to the following points
- Turn on the light, whether the light color is natural and comfortable, not harsh, use the phone camera to detect, whether there is a strobe phenomenon, and assess the color rendering index.
- Check the light body, whether it is a high-temperature resistant material, and whether it is easy to dissipate heat. After turning on the light for 10-20 minutes, touch it with your hand to see if it is hot.
- Select the wattage. Home indoor spotlight is usually 3w or 5w, and you need about 7-10w per square meter.
- Choose the right color temperature. Generally recommended 2700-4500K in this range. Usually, 3000K, 4000K on the market is the easiest to buy, the whole house all lamps, and lanterns to buy the same color temperature is more secure.
- Color temperature below 3000K, the light color is reddish, yellow/warm light, giving people a sense of warmth: for the bedroom, dining room, etc.
- Color temperature is about 4000K, people in this tone, the visual psychological effect is not particularly obvious, called "neutral or warm white" color temperature, because it is the nearest light color from the sun, also called natural light. Suitable for kitchens, bathrooms, offices, etc.
- Color temperature of more than 6000K, the light color blue, and white light, give people a sense of cold: suitable for halls, sports fields, etc., the initiative to advance. The simplest way to express the color temperature is that the lower the color temperature the warmer the light color, the higher the closer to white, and then a little higher, it will be close to blue-white.
2023 Best LED Accent Light for Home
Choose the right spotlight. While enriching the space level, it can also play a role in emphasizing the visual. Olafus spotlight is wireless and the fire rating is UL94-V0, all spotlights with remote control. Enhance any room in your home with Olafus LED accent lights.