Light strips(also led tape light) are often used for decorative purposes in home or outdoor decoration due to their variable luminous colors, dimmability, and controllable color changes.
LED light strips are common lighting fixtures in modern homes and commercial spaces, and they have the advantages of high brightness, high energy efficiency, long life, flexible and can be installed and used in a variety of environments.
The following is a detailed guide to the installation and maintenance of LED strips:
- Dry and ventilated, without the presence of flammable objects such as open flame.
- Make sure the connection power supply is stable and reliable, avoid using in a humid environment.
- LED strips are generally equipped with sticky backing adhesive tape, which can be directly pasted on the surface of walls, ceilings, under cabinet, cabinets, etc.;
- LED strips can also be fixed in the desired position using fixing clips or pendants;
- If custom lengths are required, multiple strips can be connected together using LED strip connectors.
- Before installation, the length of the light strips, the location of the power connector and other details should be determined to avoid problems in the installation process;
- During the installation process, one should ensure that the surface of the light strip is clean and dry to ensure that the tape on the back is firmly affixed;
- When fixing the position of the LED strip, you should make sure that the distance between the light bar and the fixing is appropriate to avoid affecting the lighting effect.
- Measure the length of the light bar to be installed and prepare the LED light strip connector, power supply and other accessories;
- Connect the LED light strip connector to the light bar, ensuring that the connection is tight;
- Connecting the strip light connector to the power supply, paying attention to the polarity of the connection;
- Fix the LED strip to the desired position.
How to fix the LED strip?
- If the LED strip does not work, you can check whether the power supply is connected correctly, whether there is a short circuit and other problems;
- If the LED strip appears to be unlit in a single lamp bead or part of the area, you can check whether there is a loose, broken circuit and other conditions;
- If there are other problems with the light strips, it is recommended to find professional maintenance personnel for repair or replacement.
Overall, the installation and maintenance of LED strips require attention to some details and skills, but as long as the correct operation, you can make the strip lasting lighting effect.
Browse best LED strip light for home room or outdoor decoration at Olafus with best price.
Shop the products