In the purchase of lighting equipment, the same LED lamps, why do some sell tens, and some are hundreds? What is the difference between them? Does this problem often bother you?
- Reason one: Brand Grade
For example, the appearance of the exact same two LED lights, may simply be due to the difference in the brand, resulting in their final price difference a lot. Because the big brands of products have a more rigorous production process, the second in addition to the problem your after-sales service is more secure.
Of course, the cost of high-quality, good service, is to be counted on the head of the consumer. And although small factories can make the same, but due to the lack of personnel support, production process control is not strict, relatively prone to problems, and out of the problem, the probability of getting fast and effective after-sales service is also relatively low.
- Reason 2: Supply Channel
For example, with two identical appearances of LED lights, some brands can make two identical appearances, but the internal core of the existence of certain differences in the LEDs, non-professionals can not detect.
Then, the e-commerce channel can be shipped directly from the manufacturer, eliminating the intermediate layers of distribution agent profits, the price will be relatively low.
However, please remember, as long as the same brand of the same product, if one of the prices are too low, such as the official buy $500, another buy $50, no matter that how to promote, concessions, the genuine product will not exist such low prices.
- Reason 3: Performance
Performance differences are mainly the following.
- Brightness. luminous efficiency in layman's terms, is the same wattage of LED lamps, who is brighter! General regular brand of LED bulb instructions or on the outer box are clearly marked with lumens (lm) to express the higher the number of lumens, the brighter the light, the more expensive.
- Anti-static ability. Usually anti-static greater than 700V LED can be used for LED lighting, for inferior products, do not have anti-static ability.
- Wavelength. The process of producing LED lights, you need to use a called LED spectrophotometer, so as to ensure that the wavelength of light from the LEDs is consistent, and ultimately to ensure that the light played out even and good-looking. And some poor LED lights may be in the production process, skipping this step, the effect will be very poor.
- Leakage current. Leakage refers to because LED is a one-way conductive luminous body, when there is a reverse current, the industry is called leakage. Leakage current is large LED, short life, the price is naturally low.
- Luminous angle. The use of different LED light-emitting angles is not the same. Special light-emitting angle, the price is higher. Such as full diffuse angle, full light distribution, 360 ° luminous, etc., the price is higher.
- lifespan. the length of service life is directly proportional to the price.
- Chip. The brand of the LED chip and power chip is the core of the LED lamps and lanterns, equivalent to the computer's CPU. different brands of chips, the price difference is sometimes great. Generally speaking, the quality of a single chip high-power chip LED is better than a small chip, the price is proportional to the size of the chip power.
If you buy an LED light fixture, the outer packaging or instructions do not mention the brightness, luminous efficiency, luminous angle, color temperature and other parameters, then this light is likely to be an inferior product.
Of course, it is not necessary to buy expensive, but to combine their actual lighting needs, whether it is suitable, or applicable on the line.
Choose the Olafus brand to buy high-quality products at the right price, all products have been tested accordingly, all meet the qualified, use of lighting standards. You can also enjoy a two-year warranty.