There are many factors to consider when buying LED string lights, starting with the use of the lights. With so many options available, the string light buying process can be a very complicated experience. Organizing your needs before you start buying lights will make the process quicker and more efficient.
Few products can immediately transform a monotonous environment into a fun, relaxing, comfortable, and festive space. However, the atmosphere of your living environment can be easily changed using string lights.
What should shoppers look for when buying outdoor string lights?
1. The type of string lights
This shape is often used outdoors and is the regular incandescent lamp with a distance of 3 to 4 feet between the lamps, for larger outdoor spaces the standard string of lights may be preferred.
The round bulb shape is more popular with most people who like to decorate outdoors, it adds a lot of ambiance, it is also a type of incandescent light, and the distance between the lights is 3 to 4 feet.
these are strings of lights with thin metal wires, very easy to install, flexible, and light to hang without having to worry about whether there is enough to support it, the light from this fairy type is soft, comfortable, and very popular with young people and cheap.
Special light strings have a bulb inside a shaped housing. The string lights can look like anything from stars to the moon to fruit. Special novelty string lights can be used for fun and casual spaces or themed parties.
These lights are placed in soft plastic tubes. The lights glow from inside the tubes to create a soft style of lighting. They are usually one color.
This type of string light is colored differently to any lighting type. So this string light itself may be a spherical lamp or a special novelty light, but the overall look is one of a rainbow of looks. This type of light is often used in themed parties, children's playgrounds, or in children's rooms.
2. Consider the power source
What factors about your space should you consider when making this purchase?
How do you hang string lights?
- Step 1: Choose the right string of lights for your space.
- The choice varies from string to string, whether it is a standard type, a sphere for long distances such as a tent, eaves, etc. or again a fairy light for short distances such as a branch, bush, etc.
- Step 2: Determine where to hang the lights.
- Step 3: Measure the hanging position.
- Step 4: Attach the fixtures.
- It may be necessary to use nails or hooks for fixing, these must be positioned in conjunction with the length of the string of lights.
- Step 5: Hang the string of lights.
- Step 6: Plug in and enjoy your outdoor party time.
How long should you keep string lights on?
How long should your string lights be?
How can you hide the string light cord?
Are there any specific brands or models you'd recommend and why?
What is considered a good battery life?
Usually, a LED light is considered to be qualified if it can be used for more than one year, and some suppliers offer a 2-3 year guarantee. All OLAFUS lights come with a two-year guarantee.
If you are interested in OLAFUS fairy lights, please let us know and we look forward to working with you.