- FULL SPECTRUM, 150W LED Grow light bulb has 44PCS High-efficiency LED chips: 24Red+4Blue+16White(red 620-660nm,blue 440-460nm,white 4000K) ; Plant light can provides the most efficient wavelengths of light to enhance photosynthesis performance hence improving plants' healthy growing.
- SAVE ENERGE, this 150W Plant Grow Light equivalent actual power consumption is about 15W. Save electricity, input voltage: 100V ~ 120V, up to 50,000 hours lifespan.
- EXCELLENT HEAT DISSIPATION EFFECT, plant light bulb is made of plastic & aluminum to build the cooling system, you can always keep the temperature at the appropriate level, effective for plant growth and protection
- EASY TO USE, this plant bulb design standards E26 socket. An ideal LED grow bulb for indoor all kinds of plants, help them go from sprouting, growing, blooming to fruit bearing.
- WIDE APPLICATION, 150w LED Plant Lamp is Widely used in greenhouse plants, flowers, hydroponic systems and vegetable cultivation, corn, a few sun, rain, snow, indoor dark growth, to plant additional sunlight, Christmas Holiday gift.
Full Spectrum Growing Light Bulb Lamp
- Perfect for grow tent, greenhouse plants, flowers, corn, vegetable cultivation and hydroponic systems
- Full Spectrum: The complete and ultra-efficient spectral output can provide plants with everything they desire in the natural sunlight.
- For indoor plants, they can't get enough sunlight, so they need an extra light source.
In addition to using them in a greenhouse, these grow bulbs are perfect for many indoor environments.
Each low, 15-wattage bulb (150-watt equivalent). Red and Blue light, yet uses less energy and endures for longer periods of time. Not only will you see a reduction in your electric bill, but you also won’t have to deal with the hassle of replacing these bulbs for years to come. In fact, each one boasts an average life of 50,000 hours!
Full Spectrum Growing Light Bulbs
Red and blue ends of the visible part of the electromagnetic spectrum are used by plants in photosynthesis. To that end, each bulb emits spectrum wavelengths and color for photosynthetic response, allowing plants to flourish and grow. The plant grow light features a 120-degree light output, making it ideal for growing vegetables and fruits, floriculture, vertical farms and propagation.